Powered By Blogger
Google
 


Conscious Flow Radio


Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dick Gregory on O.J.

I say that to say this: John Belushi called Mark Lane and said "I have some information to share with you about the Kennedy assassination." So Mark called me. I couldn't rearrange my schedule. They were supposed to meet in Detroit. The night before they were supposed to meet, John Belushi was murdered, with that overshot of drugs, and that woman from Canada.
If you're sitting where I'm sitting, that's a CIA hit.
Who's the Canadian woman's lawyer? Robert Shapiro.
I suspected how in LA county where there's only 4% black folks, how nine got on the jury? That has always bothered me. When there was Rodney King, we couldn't get none. How come we can't get any black folks? Well, they just won't show up. We tried everything: we tried barbecue ribs, watermelon, we even tried naked white women, it just ain't coming. Somewhere when you think about all the odd things that have happened. What we saw when that trial ended. That was act one. Act two will be in a few minute. It's the whole manipulation of how they're doing it, and why they're doing it, I don't know.