Powered By Blogger
Google
 


Conscious Flow Radio


Saturday, January 5, 2008

Dreaming of a Better World

(Full Article)

I don’t know Ron Paul and I’ve had my reservations since day one. That hasn’t changed. It was never about Ron Paul anyway. It was about people waking up. Since Ron Paul has come on the scene I have finally been able to see just what a massive army of the disaffected we have. Ron Paul could be the devil. He could be a shill. He could be this and he could be that but whatever he is he has been a catalyst for us finding each other. I have met and corresponded with more good people since I started talking about Ron Paul than I have ever experienced before. Often they tell me the same thing I am telling you right now. He… or his candidacy… has made it possible for us to find each other. That’s all I care about.